Pimp my site

I am trying to figure out how to add different fonts and colors to my blog site. I cannot figure out how to do this. I have learned how to change my background. I have also found a website that offers free backgrounds, clipart, fonts, photos and templates. I would like to figure out how to add the fonts I found. The web site that I found does not give good instructions on how to add them to my web site. The web site is www.infoservemedia.com. If anyone can help me I would be grateful. There might be a jar of jam in the offering!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Well, I don't know about importing fonts (that website seemed more like a website hosting company...are you sure the link is right?), but to pick fonts and colors you basically have two options... 1) When you are in your blog dashboard go to the "Layout" tab. There will be an option to click on that says "fonts and colors." From there you can customize each element of your blog individually. 2) When you are composing a message highlight the text you want to change and clock the "font" drop down box. to change the color there is a big T with a colorful box. Click on that to change the color. the internet is only designed to recognize certain fonts, that is why there are only a few choices. That's why I'm not sure how you could import more fonts...There is a lot more you can customize but it gets more and more complicated, hence the availability of so many background templates. Feel free to pick my brain any time for the things I do know, but I don't know it all.

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Dan. I am just frustrated with the lack of variety. I think that the fonts that I was trying to down load are for your computer. I now have several of them downloaded. I also use this site for my background pictures. They actually have a big variety of backgrounds. They have over 9,000 fonts. They only have two templates - boooring. Anyway, I'll keep looking. I am not interested, however, in the cutesy ribbons and buttons crap. Blaach. So if you know how to get different fonts or colors, let me know - maybe we can talk about it Saturday.