Gaining Friends

Hey everyone, thanks for all of your kind replies to Steve's leprosy. We really do like to get together with people, and hopefully we will get around to all of the ward and neighbors with our scone nights. Please don't be shy about asking to come to those. That helps motivate us to have them more often. ;-> Steve is a very social person and really enjoys getting to know and also hanging out with people. I have had to go out of my own comfort zone over the years (20!) to keep up with him. But I am glad I have because I have more friends. My problem is talking about myself too much (for shame!). I'm sure I can do better there. All in all, we have found some good friends over the years, and we hope to continue to procure them. Have a friendly day!!! (And some nice autumnal ones to come - yay!)

0 comments: