Got My Raspberries


Hey, ladies! Got my raspberries.  I'm makin' JAM!  Any of you who didn't get a sample at my demonstration can come see me to get some.  I might have some extra raspberries. If I do, put in your bids!!  If you want to learn on a one-on-one basis how to make jam, I really like to teach and have a friend around to chat with.  

3 comments:

Alicia said...

ohh me me me I didnt get any jam from your demo I would love a little sample! did you make the same kind?

Kelli said...

Yes, put me on your list! i want some and some scones! I am still mad we missed our chance for scone night. I would love to learn to make jam...it may have to be next year though. I am a little preoccupied these days..I bet you can only imagine!

Shelley said...

YUMMY DEMO!!!!!!