I have writers block lately, or maybe I just hang out on facebook more now, but nevertheless, I was thinking that I should write something. One site that I love, but that I haven't visited in a while is despair.com. I'm not really depressed, I just think that their stuff is SO funny! So, I copied a bunch of their new stuff and thought I'd throw a few of them up to make you laugh. So here you go, enjoy!




If you think that these are funny and want more, let me know. I've got a bunch of them. Cheers!
2 comments:
Hey, congrats on getting the new website up and running! Hope it goes well.
I didn't know that you guys were into facebook too! I just opened up a facebook account yesterday! Man this crap is addicting!
Personally, I like the last one the most. So true! We had so much fun last night! You guys are great!
Post a Comment