This is a reply to Cassie's tag. I am not very great at finding 8.
Eight TV Shows I Watch
1. None. There, that was simple wasn't it? However, I wish I could watch medical shows on the Discovery Channel (rest of the family don't like the "gore", or "disgusting" as Sydney puts it). I wish I could watch "24" but it hasn't been on for more than a year. I watch the news frequently.
Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback Steakhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Iggys
4. Chilis
5. Eats of Eden- great new find
6. TGIFridays - used to like, too bad there isn't one very close
7. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
8.
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Exercised
2. Went to Walgreens & got gasoline
3. Volunteered in Phil's Classroom
4. Bought Bread at the Hostess store
5. Visited with Amy Gebs: Sis-in-law
6. Watched Vice Presidential Debate while doing homework with kids
7. Blogged
8. Filed Business paperwork
Eight Things I am Looking Forward To
1. Web site startup
2. Reading another book or ten
3. Hawaii someday
4. Another 20
5. Being fun again
6. Trained dogs
7. GC
8. Empty nest
Eight Things on my Wish List
1. Mercedes Benz
2. Merry Maids
3. College scholarships
4. Never being gray
5. Staying fit
6. English garden
7. Be smart again
8. Lunch with friends every week
Another Try
11 years ago


1 comments:
Jennifer,
It was fun to find out things about you that I didn't know. I'm glad you were tagged!
Post a Comment