Grandma's new wheels


Mom and Dad just got a new way to get around town. I am pleased to say that they have now joined the Toyota family. Mom was a little skeptical, but Dad was in the mood to do business! We took them to a smaller dealership where we bought our van. The price was right and now they have a nice new softer, quieter mode of transportation. WooHoo! Way to go Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Toyota family..that's a humble way to put it. There cabin is very humble too..ha,ha,. I love that place except when I crash the four wheeler into the garage. Thanks Jen, for being so patient with me through that.

spenceandcass said...

A TOYOTA!!!!!!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

Okay, let me explain. This is Jen's parents, who have been driving GM products for years (my pop drives a DMax and my mom drives an Avalon). On the way to his doctors appt in SLC, we did talk about looking at Malibu's and Cobalts. However, when we stepped on the lot in Draper, the Silver Lexus caught his eye and it was love at first sight (and the price was right).

Bonnie said...

That's a nice car! I'm not a automobile guru but I think it's stylin'.

Dan said...

Uh-oh Jen...Not all of the family knows about this yet (unless mom and dad made some calls last night). You'll be in biiiig trouble. J/K. Anyway, I got a chance to drive it and it really is a nice car. It's nice that they have something comfortable to get around in now.