I just got off the phone with my mom in Willard and she said that my dad was out in the garden picking more raspberries. I didn't know that they were still on, and she said that they just keep coming and they have no room left to store them. She wants to just quit picking for the year, but my dad hates to see them go to waste. I told her that we would take them all. So if you want fresh berries, call Jen, and let her know. First come, first served. If you want to take your kids to Willard and have the experience of picking your own, we can hook that up also. Thats a fun trip because you can travel the Willard "Fruit Loop" and hit all of the farmers fruit stands along the way. Whole foods are always better for you than processed foods, you know.
5 comments:
I loved your jam. Will you help me make some next year? It is a litte hard for me to find time to right now. You know, you saw the chaos at my house last friday...ha,ha.
I would love to come and take your berries (was that gross?) I am calling you tomorrow! I just made a round of jams today- thanks for your comment, Steve. You kill the skunk, and leave it on my porch so I can enjoy the smell. I love your blog!
Ummm...I totally wants some! Hey, did you guys know that Rampage Jackson and Forrest Griffin are fighting tomorrow night? And it's free on Spike!
Never mind.....the Jackson/Griffin fight is a re-run. Bummer.
Heck YES I do. If I remember today I will try to give Jen a call. That would be a crying shame to let those beautiful berries go to waste...I would love to be of service (if there are still some left). I'll even pick them myself!
Post a Comment