Yesterday we went to two more high schools. They were vocational schools so they were very talented but the English was not the best. It is about 5:30 in the morning over here right now. We often have to wake up early over here. So many of the kids here ask for facebook so if you look I have many new asian friends. I am embarrassed that my host family still tries to feed me way too much. Oh and they had me try this nasty red bean ice cream bar. They think red beans are very sweet but I don't think the belong in ice cream. We visited a night market last night. It was pretty incredible. I hope to visit again. I only bought one thing so hopefully I will make more purchases next time. I need to go because I must get ready to visit more high schools so I will talk to you later. I hope you are all doing well!
Love murf
Today we went to the best high school so far. I loved the kids and felt so welcome. They even had me play guitar for them and they played back-up instruments for me. It was quite fun. The heat still sucks but I don't quite feel like drowning any more. I just try to focus on what I am enjoying. Today we did get typhoon winds though. It felt great. I ate many new foods today and yesterday like shrimp, pineapple, and rice noodles. Those are very good. And some rice cakes that taste like kettle corn. So many places are so beautiful here. I wish you could all see it! Pictures can never do it justice. Hope you are all doing well. Love you!
I'll add more soon.


0 comments:
Post a Comment