Meredith = #1


Sorry if it sounds like gloating, but this is pride in the good kind of way. (that was a poorly written sentence). Grades were posted today and Meredith's class ranking is #1 of 508 ninth graders at Syracuse Jr. High. Great job again Meredith!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so proud of you Murf! I knew you were smart but I didn't realize you were border-line genius! I guess we all learn something new each day!

Dan said...

Way to go Meredith! That's really good, and must have taken a lot of hard work.

Anne said...

Way to go Meredith! That is amazing! So sorry to hear about your robbery! I know exactly what you are talking about. Ricky was on a business trip in Houston a few months ago and he HAD everything for the trip in the company car. They broke the lock and took everything: our personal laptop, suitcase with everything etc. etc. What a nightmare...and the loss was right on the brink of insurance coverage, so we decided to not file. It is really sad! Were you able to replace the items quickely? any luck with insurance? oh and by the way, of course the police had no leads!

Jenni said...

That is AWESOME!!! You have every right to brag!!!