We were the unfortunate recipients of a robbery sometime after Friday evening to Saturday evening. Steve had parked his trailer in the parking lot of Media Bang. We had locks on all the doors and a tongue lock so someone can't tow it away. Well, some people broke in to the trailer and took four toolboxes that we had in there to take around to show. Thankfully the trailer wasn't stolen. We were the lucky ones. Media Bang had two service vans broken into and all of their tools taken, as well as laptop computers. They must have loaded our toolboxes into Media Bang's trailer that was parked right next to ours and towed their trailer away because it is gone. This is devastating. We feel personally violated. We hope the police can find some clues after processing the crime scene.
1 comments:
I was sorry to hear about that! I am glad you guys were still able to make it to fight night! It was fun seeing you agian.
I hope that the police find out who took your stuff!
Post a Comment