I've decided that I need to keep a list of things I find in Phillip's pockets when I do the laundry. Sometimes they are downright humorous and I didn't really have much of this with my girls. (Although I do remember some kind of lipstick or lip gloss going through and completely ruining clothes.) Today, for example I found candy wrappers in his pockets and in the washer/dryer. That isn't too much of a surprise because it was just Easter and he got candy. There were also silly bands in the washer/dryer. A few of the things I have found in the past: golf balls, golf tees, a lava rock and other rocks. As I remember or as I collect more items, I will add to the list. It would be fun to hear what kind of things you have found in your kids' pockets.
1 comments:
Well, Jen. You know I didn't find much in the pockets, washer or dryer. I was too strict about everybody emptying out their own pockets and turning everything right side out :-) However, the rule was that if I did find anything, I got to keep it. I probably accumulated approximately 38 cents in 33 years of doing kids' laundry. hee hee.
Post a Comment