The Caring Neighborhood Kids

I was at the new park by the junior high today with Phillip. We were checking out the new equipment. There were many of the kids there from the neighborhood. I was really pleased at how they just played together on the equipment. The kids didn't worry about who was playing, they just had a good time together.

Just before we left, Carter Williams got hurt. He was riding his bike away when some of the boys noticed he was hurt. They ran over to him one by one as they noticed what was going on. Each one of them asked him what was wrong and if he was okay. I'm talking about 7 or 8 kids! I was so proud that they were decent and caring kids. Thanks to Micah Parkinson, Austin Graham, Taylor Christopolous, Austin Henderson, and two other boys who were there with Austin H., and Carter. (I'm so sorry I don't know their names!) I just wanted you moms to know what good children you have!!!

1 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Hey I ran into Sarah today and she told me how absolutely beautiful Steve's parents' place is! Sounds like you guys had a fun time!