Books, books, I love 'em

I love to read. I've read some great books lately. I am going to see if my book club will read one that I enjoyed . It is called Prayers For Sale and is by Sandra Dallas. Another great book I am reading is called American Lion and is a biography of Andrew Jackson. If you like biographies I would recommend this one. I like biographies and have since I was a little girl. I moved away from Las Vegas when I was just eight and I had already been reading biographies. (Easier ones, of course.) I also enjoy fiction. I am trying to get through another book (nonfiction) called The 5000 Year Leap and is by Cleon Skousen. This is a book that they subtitle "Principles of Freedom 101." I am interested in suggestions for books to read. (But I don't like descriptive sexuality and suggestive stuff.)

0 comments: