I found a blog that suggested that you could go to a certain website and order a kit for a small fee that would give you information about how to find government grants. The website sings its own praises about how wonderful it is and has testimonials from satisfied customers. So I ordered the kit. Well, of course, I was duped. The web site is www.earncashfromgrants.com. So I never receive the kit in the mail. I must have received a confirmation e-mail because they said I did when I called today. They said that in the confirmation e-mail I am told how to access the information online if I don't receive the kit. I am not certain that I received that e-mail. Well, I never received any kit in the mail and since then I have been receiving charges on my account. I am receiving one charge for identity fraud protection, another charge for identity security protection, and another charge for the program itself--every month!!! When I called to cancel, I had to call three different 800-numbers. Each told me that it was clearly stated that I would be receiving these charges when I signed up and that it also clearly stated that they were non-refundable charges,
AND that I only had three days to cancel. I am more than a little PEEVED. I feel ripped off because I never received a kit, and ripped off because I was too stupid to see the little declaration of charges. BEWARE. - Jen
1 comments:
What a total pain. Great reminder! Sorry that happended to you!
Post a Comment