Wow, its been a while since I've written. This fall it seems like I was writing every few days. The pace of my life has sped up, I think, since then and I haven't thought about it that much. Maybe I just spend too much time on Facebook, which is a little like a narcotic sometimes. Who knows. Anyway, our site went live a few days before Thanksgiving and we've had a few technical hiccups since then, but its moving forward and we're getting about 30 hits a day. Yesterday, we finally sold our first item! Everybody jump up and down and scream . . . . .yea!!!!! Our container of tool boxes will be delivered on Monday, so if the man in your life needs a place to put his tools this Christmas, make sure you call me. I also got some good news this week on a deal that I've been working on for a few months to broker a container of aluminum coil that looks like it will happen in February. So things are quietly looking up. Man, what a crazy year though! I'm glad that is almost over and that there is a chance to start a new one soon. The next few weeks will be hectic so if I don't write again before the 25th, merry Christmas. If you're reading this it means you're a friend who cares enough to check in on us - that means more than you know. Our situation for the past six months has been very stressful and all of the private expressions of concern and offers of help let us know that more people care about us than maybe we would have believed before. So again, thank you.
2 comments:
Hey, congrats on your first sell! And I agree about facebook.....It's a little addicting.
Yes, facebook is addicting
Post a Comment