I just had a Pampered Chef party with my sister Michelle. She was surprised when I sent out 80 invitations. I just took them to everyone in my neighborhood. Well, as it turned out, I had scheduled the party for the night of our enrichment garden party. So I had to make 80 phone calls to tell everyone that I rescheduled it for the following evening. Well, turns out that was stake lagoon day. So after 80 invitations and 80 phone calls, I had one person show up for the party. I did have a few people bring an order to me ahead of time, but I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. As it turned out, I had an $800 show. So I am excited to get all of the free product that I earned.
NAUGHTY KIDS
My two youngest kids are grounded today because they didn't help me with housework yesterday. What really broke the camel's back was when it was almost bedtime and I asked for help folding three batches of towels. I got no help from the youngest two so they have had almost every privilege I could think of taken away today. I am not sure that they have learned their lesson. They also had to pull weeds. Just letting everyone know that their kids aren't the only naughty ones.
Another Try
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment