

My birthday was Thursday. It was a pretty normal day, but I got very exciting gifts. I received chocolate from Meredith, a book called The Host from Regan, Sydney made me some red bracelets, and Steve and Phillip gave me an Ipod Touch. It is so cool!!! I can get on the internet anywhere there is Wi Fi. I can surf the web, send and receive e-mail, play music, watch a movie, see my pictures. It is just like the Iphone but without the phone part. That's okay because I won't be changing phone companies.
When Sydney asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told her that I would like red bracelets because I only have one and I like to wear multiple bracelets. She made me two bracelets on her own. I was so impressed that she spent the time and was so resourceful. Meredith is my partner in crime as far as chocolate goes. The chocolate was called a Chocolate Emergency Kit. Regan knows that I am infatuated with Stephenie Meyer books and gave me her latest book. I am stoked about all of my gifts.


0 comments:
Post a Comment