To Facebook or Not To Facebook . . .

I have been thinking a lot lately about whether to get a Facebook account. I like the idea that I can get on and find out what my girls are up to or thinking. (Or what their friends are up to or thinking) I want to try to blog more, but I feel like I have to have a story. Facebook seems more like you just write little updates or post your thoughts-it seems different from blogging. So . . . what does anyone else think?

2 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Facebook is fun if you want to catch up with people you haven't seen in ages. But for some reason, I still prefer blogging. I've got a facebook account, but rarely use it. Hope that helps.

Dan said...

I'm anti-facebook mostly because they have very poor security, and people we know have had serious problems because of it, but if your girls are already on it may not matter...I was on for about a week until I realized that 98% of what happened on facebook was just pointless nonsense. But that's just my opinion.